NATECLA EAST OF ENGLAND: Joint Hybrid Conference 2022
- When? 10 November 2022
- Where? Cambridge Regional College, Kings Hedges Road, Cambridge, CB4 2QT. Room H108 (Conference Room) OR attend online
Title: Key Issues in Supporting Refugees in ESOL
- Find out more
About this event
The event will cover key issues surrounding refugees with some training on how to support their integration through ESOL.
Topics and speakers include:
• ESOL for Unaccompanied Asylum Seekers – Rebecca McCallum, Cambridge County Council
• TESOL Training Opportunity across the East of England (including refugees) – case study City College Peterborough
• SMP Commissioned WW4RI Report – Gill Searl, EELGA
• Trauma Informed ESOL Practice – Rachel Öner, NATECLA
There will also be a vibrant discussion and Q&A on Resettlement Issues, Ukrainians, Intensive and Vocational ESOL, fully funding ESOL/Co-funding, and ESOL Providers capacity issues. This would be followed by a networking lunch courtesy of the EELGA for those that are attending in person.