Leeds Charity is looking for volunteers
VOLUNTEERS URGENTLY NEEDED TO HELP NEWLY ARRIVING AFGHANS, UKRAINIANS AND HONG KONGERS TO LEEDS
Our charity gives free ESOL classes to adults. We’re all volunteers.
We’ve been around since 2016 but we’re currently overwhelmed with demand because of global events.
We need a LOT of volunteers! WE NEED YOUR HELP!
What we offer in return:
- Full training given and experience gained
- Roles (experience not essential) available in Fundraising, Teaching, Classroom Assisting, HR, Admin, Marketing, PR/Communications/Social Media, Events, Bookkeeping, General Administration and Web-Design
- All applicants will be provided with Role Descriptions once they apply for a position
- Positions also available on the Governing Body and Board of Trustees (min 6 months’ volunteering experience required)
- Full “glowing” written reference from a charity trustee after 3 sessions of volunteering (if deserved ;) )
- Can put your volunteer Job Title and experience on your CV, working for an established, local, registered charity
Everyone who wants can volunteer.
Please email Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/WhatsApp us at +44 (0) 7850307706